Let’s Sing presents Queen Is Ready To Rock The Stage!
Ravenscourt and Voxler announce that Let’s Sing presents Queen, the special installment of the critically acclaimed Let’s Sing series, dedicated to the world’s biggest rock band, is now available for PlayStation®4, Nintendo SwitchTM and the Xbox One family of devices, including the Xbox One X.
Grab the microphone and get ready to rock the virtual stage! Step out into the spotlight with your friends in compelling game modes or make sure you are no invisible man when you sing alone, wanting it all. Follow in the footsteps of Queen with their legendary lead singer Freddie Mercury and make the rocking world go round. Let their music take you on an incomparable trip through different decades and experience Queen the Let’s Sing way!
So warm up your vocal cords and pick your song. Don’t have a USB microphone at hand? No problem, turn your smartphone into a mic with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App and start singing your heart out!
Master “Bohemian Rhapsody”, challenge your friends to a “Bicycle Race” or rock out to hits like “We Will Rock You”, “Another One Bites The Dust”, “I Want To Break Free” and “We Are The Champions”. The tracklist with 30 of Queen’s greatest hits will make the hearts of fans sing!
• A Kind of Magic
• Another One Bites The Dust
• Bicycle Race
• Bohemian Rhapsody
• Crazy Little Thing Called Love
• Don’t Stop Me Now
• Fat Bottomed Girls
• Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy
• I Want It All
• I Want To Break Free
• It’s A Hard Life
• Killer Queen
• Now I’m Here
• One Vision
• Play The Game
• Princes Of The Universe
• Radio Gaga
• Save Me
• Somebody To Love
• The Invisible Man
• The Show Must Go On
• Tie Your Mother Down
• Under Pressure
• We Are The Champions
• We Will Rock You
• Who Wants To Live Forever
• You’re My Best Friend
- Classic: Take the stage alone or with friends. Hit the right notes, prove that you have what it takes to be a star and crack the high score!
- Feat.: Teamwork is key! Grab a friend or even team up with the legendary Freddie Mercury in single player mode. The better your voices match, the higher your “compatibility score”.
- World Contest: It’s you against the world! Climb to the top of the leaderboard by challenging friends or another singer online on the other side of the world. The game will show your performances as if you were singing together.
- Mix Tape 2.0: This game mode guarantees hours of fun and a playlist that’s never the same: Each Medley in this innovative game mode is a dynamically generated mix.
- Jukebox: Lean back and enjoy a list of songs for your next jam session.
- Let’s Party: The ultimate challenge for your Let’s Sing party! Two teams with up to four players each and only one mic per team face off in randomly chosen game modes to determine who the real stars are.
- Strong playlist with 30 of Queen’s greatest hits and original music videos
- Sing solo or with up to eight players
- PS4: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics
- Xbox One or Switch: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
- Six exciting game modes: 'Classic', 'Mixtape 2.0','feat.’, ‘Jukebox’, ‘World Contest’ and ‘Let’s Party’
- No mic at hand? It doesn't matter - with the Let's Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- Climb the online leaderboard
The company's publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe, America and Australia. Koch Media has more than 25 years of experience in the digital media business and has risen to become a leading games publishing partner. Koch Media runs a multi-label strategy with fully owned content providers, including the labels Deep Silver, Milestone and Ravenscourt which publish games for consoles and PC across all physical and digital channels.
Koch Media has formed long-term multi-national publishing collaborations with numerous game publishers including Bethesda, Capcom, Codemasters, Konami, Koei Tecmo, NC Soft, Sega, Square Enix, Warner and many others. With its parent company in Höfen, Austria and the Publishing HQ in Munich, Germany, Koch Media owns local publishing companies in Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Australia and the United States.
The Koch Media group owns six game development studios: Deep Silver Volition (Champaign, IL / USA), Deep Silver Dambuster Studios (Nottingham / UK), Deep Silver Fishlabs (Hamburg / Germany), Warhorse Studios (Prague / Czech Republic), Milestone (Milan / Italy) and Voxler (Paris / France). Additionally Koch Media collaborates with numerous independent development studios around the world.
Koch Media also owns Gaya Entertainment, a leading games merchandise company in Langenfeld, Germany and the Quality Assurance Facility in Olomuc, Czech Republic. Furthermore, with Koch Films the Koch Media Group runs an established film business. Koch Films is a European independent film distributor with business primarily in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy as a cinema, TV, online and Home Entertainment distributor.
Koch Media is an Embracer Group company.